The guidelines and rules of the Marttiini Instagram Photo Contest 2019
- The organizer of the contest is Marttiini Oy
- To enter the contest, the participants need to upload a photo to Instagram with a tag @marttiini.fi and a hashtags #marttiiniphotocontest and #marttiini in the caption
- The last day to enter is 31 October 2019
- The theme of the contest is Marttiini Outdoors
- The jury, that consists of three Marttiini representatives, will choose the six finalists in the beginning of November
- In the mid-November we will announce the six finalists on our IG feed. Our IG followers will vote for the best three photos that are the winners of the contest.
- If two or more photos get the same number of votes, Marttiini jury reserves the right to choose the winners.
- The three winners will get Marttiini knives: The participant with most votes will get a Marttiini Winter Night Annual Knife 2020. The second and third runner-ups will get a Lynx Forged Knife.
- The winning photos will also be featured on digital screens at Marttiini stores with appropriate copyright mentions.
- Marttiini jury consists of three professionals of photography: Joel Forsman, Teemu Mäkelä and Krista Ylinen
- The participant will keep the rights to the photo that enters the contest, but Marttiini reserves the right to repost the photos in Marttiini’s own social media and other digital channels with copyright mentions.
- The participant must have full rights for the photo that enters the contest. The participant is personally responsible for ensuring this.
- If there are people in the photo, the participant must have a permission from the people in the photo. The participant is personally responsible for ensuring this.
Questions? Contact: email@example.com