Whether you are a hiker, someone who enjoys the outdoors, a cook, a carpenter or all of the above, there is a suitable Marttiini knife for every situation.
The regular and proper maintenance will extend the life of a knife significantly. Sharpen the blade, clean the handle and grease the sheath according to the materials.
Marttiini’s knives are made to last. This is why we grant our products a three-year guarantee on the part of material and manufacturing errors. Guarantee on the Martef coating is one year.
Personalize your knife with blade marking.
Mostly used markings are receivers name and the date or year. The maximum total amount of characters in one knife is 25.
The blade marking is visible with the products that the marking is possible.
Write your marking in the shopping basket into the text field.
A fresh branch of green willow, 15 cm long and 2 cm thick.
1. Cut the other side of the tube bevel. This side will be a mouth piece.
2. Make a gap from 2-3 cm from the top.
3. Cut the bark sharply around the tube approx 5-10 cm from the groove.
4. Remove the bark cover carefully by knocking the tube with the knife and
untwist the bark back and forwards. Don’t break the cover.
5. Cut a small piece of wood between the top and the gap.
6. Widen the gap. The sound of the whistle depends on the size of the gap.
7. Push the tube back into the bark cover and Your willow whistle is ready.